ENTHUSIASTIC MEETING HELD

REPUBLICAN CLUB DREW UP PLANS FOR FALL CAMPAIGN AND PROPAGANDA

An enthusiastic meeting of the Republican Club was held in the Randolph Breakfast Room last evening at 7 o'clock. About 50 committeemen from the various classes and the Law School were present.

The president, G. B. Blaine '17, outlined the plans for the fall campaign. One of the events on the program will be the large mass meeting which will take place the latter part of this month, at which it is expected Senator Lodge will speak. The final wind up of the campaign will be the parade of the Young Republicans of Boston on the night before elections, in which the Republican Club will take part.

E. A. Winsor '13, a member of the Executive Committee of the Young Republicans of Massachusetts, explained how the Young Republicans were formed and what their work has been during the last few years. He asked any Republican supporters in Harvard who wanted to, to help them in Boston in getting all eligible voters registered. He also said that anyone who wishes to make political speeches in small towns or city wards would be welcomed.

Following are the members of the class committees:

Law School: J. G. Heyburn 1L, H. Parkman, Jr., 2L.

Senior Class: G. W. Benedict, M. H. Bird, J. C. McMullin, W. H. Meeker, J. W. Pennock, W. W. Sanders, F. M. Weld, H. R. Guild.

Junior Class: D. M. Little, Jr., J. Melcher, W. O. Morgan, J. K. Olyphant, Jr., F. E. Parker, Jr., R. J. H. Powell, Jr., C. DeRham, C. W. Timpson, A. D. Weld.

Sophomore Class: F. B. Bradley, L. K. Moorehead, H. Munroe, W. Platt, G. Towle, F. M. Warburg.

Freshman Class: A. Aspinwall, F. C. Church, Jr., G. Coolidge, R. P. Hallowell, G. Livingston, Jr., S. Washburn.