BAKER TO SPEAK MONDAY

WILSON CLUB PLANS TORCH-LIGHT PARADE AND PUBLIC MEETING.

The Harvard Woodrow Wilson Club will begin its active part in the Presidential campaign with a public meeting in Tremont Temple on Monday evening, at which Newton D. Baker, Secretary of War, will speak. Mr. Baker comes to Boston especially to address the club. A torchlight parade to precede the meeting has been planned and will be under the direction of a committee of which E. R. Roberts 1L is chairman. The parade will form at the Harvard square subway station at 7 o'clock. Special cars will be provided to take the marchers to the corner of Commonwealth and Massachusetts avenues, the beginning of the route.

The committee is trying to get all men who are interested in the re-election of President Wilson to join the parade. Torches and music will be furnished by the club.

At its first meeting of the year, held last night, the club made plans for other speeches by prominent public men, and for participation in active campaigning by students of the University. The State Democratic Committee will provide opportunity for student speakers to address two or three meetings a week in New England states and possibly in New York also. Traveling expenses will be paid as well.

The University organization has engaged an office above the Harvard square post office. An active attempt to enroll all Wilson men in the University will be made next week.