CLASS TALENT AT 1919 SMOKER

E. L. Casey and L. K. Garrison Will Speak at Sophomore Gathering.

E. L. Casey '19, president of the Sophomore Class, will speak at the first 1919 smoker of the year which is to be held in the Living Room of the Union tomorrow evening at 8 o'clock. A report of the work of the class finance committee will be made by L. K. Garrison '19, treasurer of the class.

The feature of the smoker will be the introduction of class talent in place of the usual vaudeville entertainers which have been employed in the past. Music will be furnished during the smoker by the class orchestra. F. M. Trainer '19 will entertain on the piano and selections by the class Hawaiian quartet, composed of R. D. Sears '19, H. H. Pell '19, J. A. Patterson '19 and B. A. Jerkins '19, will feature the musical part of the evening.

The "move" program will include Anita Stewart in "The Combat," a comedy; "Luke and the Mermaid," and an animated "Boob" cartoon by Goldberg. The usual refreshments, including beer, cider, ginger ale and cigarettes will be served.