PRESENT VON MOSER'S PLAY

Deutscher Verein Will Give "Der Hypochonder," Its 10th Annual Production at Jordan Hall.

The Deutscher Verein will produce "Der Hypochonder," their 19th annual play in Jordan Hall, Boston, Friday night at 8 o'clock. "Der Hypochonder," is a typical product of the facile pen of Gustav von Moser, the author of "Der Bibliothekar," which is well known to the American public as "The Private Secretary," and which has already been produced by the Deutscher Verein. The play is a farce comedy and will be produced in co-operation with the ladies of the Bostoner Deutscher Gesellschaft, who appear in the feminine roles.

Among the previous plays given by the Deutscher Verein are "Die Journalistin," "Flachsmann als Erzioher," "Zwei Wappen," "Der Unglauebige Thomas" and "Der Bibliothekar."

Tickets for the performance are on sale in Boston at Ritter and Co., Boylston street; Schoenhoff Book Co., Tremont street; Herrick's and Charles Wirth, Essex street, and in Cambridge at the Co-operative Branch, or from E. R. Milton '19, Claverly 7 or P. O. Box 67, at $1.50, $1.00, 75 cents and 50 cents.