COLLEGE ORGANIZATIONS PLAN TO END CONFLICTS

Yale, Princeton, Cornell, and University Delegates to Fix Schedule of Entertainments.

To prevent conflicts in the schedules of Christmas holiday trips of the musical and dramatic organizations of Yale, Princeton, Cornell, and Harvard, a conference will be held at the Harvard Club of New York on Saturday afternoon, March 11. The organizations which will send representatives to this meeting are: Cornell Musical Clubs, Yale Musical Clubs, Yale Dramatic Association, Princeton Triangle Club, and the University Musical Clubs. In the first place, they will try to arrange a schedule for next winter, and if possible a system of rotation, so that the schedules may be known by all the clubs several years ahead of time, and this system will be so arranged that no two clubs will appear in the same city in the same year.

The conference has the official backing of the Associated Harvard Clubs and the alumni associations of the other three universities, and these organizations will enforce the decisions among the graduates. Each of these organizations will also have a representative present in addition to those of the undergraduate associations.

Mr. Thomas W. Lamont '92, president of the Associated Harvard Clubs, will preside and will give a luncheon to the delegates before the conference. The representative of the Associated Harvard Clubs will be Francis Rogers '91, who is chairman of the committee which was appointed for this purpose at the annual meeting in San Francisco last summer.