DATES SET FOR EASTERN SUMMER MILITARY CAMPS

Harvard Regiment Will Take Charge of Enlistment of Members of University.

Tentative announcement has been made of the dates for the summer military training camps which will be held under the Eastern Department of the United States Army this summer. There will be two kinds of camps, junior and senior. The junior division will consist of undergraduates in colleges and universities, and students in public and private schools who have reached a grade equivalent to the senior class of high schools; the senior division will be made up of graduates of colleges and universities, and other citizens between the ages of 21 and 45 who have had an equivalent education.

Camps in the Eastern Department will be divided into a Northern section, which will encamp at Plattsburg, N. Y., and a Southern section, which will probably be located at Fort Oglethrope, Ga. The dates as announced are as follows:

Northern Section: First camp (senior), June 5 to July 2; second camp (junior), July 5 to August 8; third camp (senior), July 12 to August 8; fourth camp (senior), August 10 to September 6; fifth camp (senior), September 8 to October 5.

Southern Section: First camp (senior), April 3 to April 30; second camp (senior), May 3 to May 30; third camp (senior), June 3 to June 30; fourth camp (junior), July 5 to August 8.

Camps will undoubtedly be held in other parts of the country, but arrangements for these are not completed.

The enrollment of members of the University will be in charge of the Regiment. Beginning Monday, February 14, enrollment blanks will be available at Weld 3, and the Regiment will have these signed by the proper authorities of the University whenever possible, thus doing away with all unnecessary trouble for the applicant.