WEATHER KEPT CREWS INDOORS

Several Radical Changes Made in Order of First Two Boats.

Contrary to the announcement yesterday, the University crews were not able to get out on the water. Although everything was ready at the Farragut Boat Club in Lynn, the weather was anything but favorable to outdoor practice. It is hoped that University A and B will be able to get out today.

The first two University crews did not have their usual work-out on the machines yesterday, but took a long run instead. Their order, however, has been decidedly changed by Coaches Herrick and Haines, which changes will go into effect today. K. B. G. Parson '16 was moved from 4 to 2 on University A, and M. Taylor '18 came up to 4 on the same boat, taking the place of F. W. Busk '16, who will now row 2 on University B.

The Freshman crews remained the same, working on the machines and in the tank. The first two boats received much valuable attention from Coach Haines, who was able to devote a great deal of time to these, since the University crews did not row.

The present order of the University crews is as follows:

University A.--Stroke, C. C. Lund '16; 7, H. B. Cabot, Jr., '17; 6, D. P. Morgan '16; 5, T. E. Stebbins '17; 4, M. Taylor '18; 3, J. Talcott, Jr., '16; 2, K. B. G. Parson '16; bow, A. Potter '17.

University B.--Stroke, J. C. White, 2d, '17; 7, H. A. Quimby '18; 6, H. S. Middendorf '16; 5, J. W. Middendorf '16; 4, A. W. Pope '18; 3, E. W. Soucy '16; 2, F. W. Busk '16; bow, N. Brazer '18.