TICKET APPLICATION BLANKS FOR TRACK MEET AT H. A. A.

Prices and Location of Seats Listed for I. C. A. A. A. A. Games on May 26 and 27.

Application blanks for tickets to the forty-first annual field and track meet of the Intercollegiate Association of Amateur Athletics of America, to be held in the Stadium on Friday and Saturday, May 26 and 27, may now be had at the H. A. A. Applications will be filled and tickets mailed in the order in which the applications are received until 5 o'clock on Friday, May 19. It is, therefore, essential to apply early in order to secure the best seats.

On Friday general admission to the qualifying round in the dashes, hurdles, field and weight events will be 50 cents, admitting anywhere in the Stadium. On Saturday tickets will be as follows and should be applied for on the regular application blanks: $1.50 seats.--These include sections 13 to 27 in the curve of the Stadium, near the finish of the hurdles, dashes, and field events, and the first two rows in sections 28 to 37 inclusive. The best view of the games will be obtained from this locality. $1 seats.--These include all seats in sections 28 to 37 on the west side of the Stadium, except the first two rows of each section. General admission to section 1 to 12 on the east side of the Stadium will be sold at 50 cents each.