JUBILEE COSTS 61 AFTER TODAY

No Cutting-in will be Allowed at Dance Except During Encores.

The Jubilee Committee has decided that the dance, to be held after the concert of the Freshman Jubilee, will be a "cut-in" dance during the encores only. Members of the Executive Board and Jubilee Committee are to act as ushers during the concert and dance. The committee wishes to remind all members of the class that tonight will be the latest possible time to buy tickets at the present price of 75 cents each. Tickets may be purchased, however, at the entrance to Smith Halls tomorrow at $1 each.

In regard to the use of liquor, the following letter has been received by H. C. Flower, Jr., '19, president of the Freshman class, from E. D. Brandegee '18, Regent of the University.

"As you know, the authorities have freely granted permission to the Freshman class to give their Jubilee, you acting as hosts on that day to your friends, including patronesses and young ladies. Permission has been given to hold this Jubilee with the understanding that all members of the Freshman class are prohibited from using beer, wine and liquor in the dormitories on this occasion. I would ask you to see that this is thoroughly understood."