SUNDAY MARCH SUCCESSFUL

Undergraduates Express Approval of Capt. Cordier's Work.

The Regimental "hike" last Sunday afternoon proved so successful that a number of members of the Regiment, desiring to express publically their approval of Captain Cordier's unselfish work and interest, have sent to him the following open letter, which the CRIMSON publishes below:

Captain Constant Cordier,

Commanding Officer, Harvard Regiment,

Cambridge, Massachusetts.

DEAR SIR:

There has been such general satisfaction expressed on the part of all men who took part in the march this afternoon that we desire to signify to you our feelings in the matter.

An afternoon spent in such a very profitable and pleasurable manner is to us, and we feel must be to the rest of the Regiment, only a source of greater enthusiasm and deeper interest in our military endeavors. Knowing that the success of this march is universally attributed to the unselfish work and interest which you have bestowed upon the Regiment, we wish to indicate our appreciation in some small way of your spirit which has acted, and which we are sure will continue to act, as the highest incentive to our own best efforts. A. H. ONTHANK, Corporal, 2G.B.   PRIVATE A. LITTLE '16,   PRIVATE W. A. AUGUR '16,   PRIVATE W. CAMPBELL '16,   PRIVATE R. COGGESHALL '16,   PRIVATE H. R. ANDERSON '16,