NINE LEAVES FOR NEW HAVEN

BALL TEAM TO CONFRONT YALE IN FIRST GAME OF SERIES TOMORROW.

The University baseball squad leaves Cambridge this morning for its first game with Yale. A special car from the Square will start the trip at 9.30 o'clock, and the 10 o'clock train from Back Bay will carry the men to New Haven.

Practice is to be held on Yale Field this afternoon, immediately after which the squad will go to Hotel Shoreham, Morris Cove. No further work is scheduled until 3 o'clock tomorrow, when the first game in the championship series will begin. With the exception of Wyche, all the men are in the best of condition.

The University squad is composed of the following: G. E. Abbot '17, J. T. Beal '17, H. S. Bothfeld '17, F. P. Coolidge '16, W. G. Cummings '17, F. G. Fripp '16, W. G. Garritt '17, C. L. Harrison '18, R. Harte '17, J. Knowles '18, R. M. Loring '18, E. W. Mahan '16, W. J. Murray '18, Captain H. L. Nash '16, G. A. Percy '18, C. S. Reed '17, T. H. Safford '16, H. H. Stephens '18, W. Whitney '16, H. C. Wiswall '18, C. Wyche '18, Coach Fred Mitchell, managers R. H. Stiles '16, G. A. Parsons '17, L. Higgins '18, and W. McA. Lloyd '19, and rubber Holly.