ENLISTMENT RAISED TO 588

MEN UNABLE TO PAY EXPENSE OF PLATTSBURG TO BE AIDED BY FUND.

At the end of the fourth day of Preparedness Week the enlistment figures stand as follows: Plattsburg Junior Camp, 395; Plattsburg Senior Camp, 82; Naval Training Cruise, 43; Flying Corps, 69. Since the announcement yesterday that should twenty men agree to attend the Flying School, the money for their tuition would be forthcoming, the enrollments in this department showed a rapid increase. With but two days before the end of the week it is expected that the total figures in all departments will reach 700, there being at present 568 recorded.

Any member of the Harvard Regiment who is desirous of attending the Plattsburg Camps, but who is unable to pay his own expenses, should submit an application in writing to Professor Theodore Lyman '97, Jefferson Laboratory. Such cases will be considered in order of their relative standing in the Regiment; i.e., the men who have been regular in their attendance at drills and other formations will be given the preference, all things considered, but every case will received careful considerations.