1917 TICKET CONTESTS START

CLASS DAY DESIGNS AND SENIOR CLASS HYMN ARE DUE ON MARCH 17.

Competitions are now open to all Seniors for Class Day ticket designs and for the Class Hymn. The Yard tickets, Stadium tickets and Memorial Hall tickets will all be drawn by members of the class, and free tickets are offered by the committee to the successful competitors.

The drawings should be distinct in order that the reproduction may be clear. Designs should be done in black India ink on white paper and should be four and one-half inches by seven and one-half inches in size. Every design must bear the following words:

Yard tickets.--"Harvard Class Day, 1917. Admit one to the Yard, 2-11 P. M., June 19."

Stadium tickets.--"Harvard Class Day, 1917. Stadium exercises, 4 P. M., June 19."

Memorial tickets.--"Harvard Class Day, 1917, Admit one to Memorial Hall and Gymnasium, 8-11 P. M., June 19."

The words of the hymn should be set to some familiar tune, such as "Ten Thousand Times Ten Thousand," "Alford," "Benediction," or "Integer Vitae."

Any competitor desiring information or wishing to alter the ticket design in any way should communicate with H. H. Dadmun '17, Thayer 8, to whom all designs must be sent by Saturday, March 17.