REGULARS PLAYED 2 TO 2 TIE

Opposed by Combination of B. A. A. Line and Second Team Defence.

The hockey squad went through a rather uninteresting practice yesterday afternoon, due possibly to the effects of Saturday night's game. Coach Winsor put the men through a short shooting and passing drill, followed by a few minutes of quick starts and stops in an effort to develop the much-needed "jump" in the forwards.

The B. A. A. line in combination with the second team defence scrimmaged the first team for 35 minutes, at the end of which time the score stood 2 to 2. The play of neither side was exemplary, although occasional brilliant dashes were made by Captain J. E. P. Morgan '17 and by G. A. Percy '18. After seven minutes of play marked by two or three blind scrimmages around the B. A. A. goal, Morgan picked up the puck in mid-rink and passed to Percy, who caged a pretty short from an angle. Shortly afterward the B. A. A. forward line bowled over both Morgan and T. C. Thacher '18 and Hutchinson scored, and later a long shot by Osgood ricocheted off J. I. Wylde '17's shinguards for the second B. A. A. tally.

H. K. White '19 received a slash across the face from a stick in the early part of practice. It was later stitched by Dr. Frothingham.