AWARD SCHOLARSHIP MONDAY

RECIPIENT OF 1920 MEMORIAL GIFT TO BE ANNOUNCED AT MEETING.

The Freshman Class will hold a meeting in the Smith Halls Common Room on Monday evening at 7 o'clock at which the 1920 Memorial Scholarship will be awarded. Dean Yeomans will address the class, as will F. C. Church '20, who has been attending the Ensign School, here, and who was captain of the 1920 football team and president of his class.

The award of a memorial scholarship by 1920 continues the precedent set by the 1919 Sophomore Class giving a scholarship to a Freshman from a fund out of the class treasury. The class of 1918, which was the first to occupy the Freshman Dormitories, devoted its fund to the erection of the sun-dial which stands between Smith and Standish Halls. The award is made on grounds of excellence in studies in preparatory school and will also take into consideration athletics and other outside activities entered into while at school. Last year the 1919 Scholarship was awarded to F. K. Bullard 20. The name of this year's recipient will not be divulged until the presentation is made.