PETITIONS DUE BY 7 TONIGHT

ONLY ONE NOMINEE AS YET FROM 1920 AND 1921; ELECTION TUESDAY.

The nomination of Henry Russell Atkinson, of Brookline, for the office of Secretary-Treasurer of the Class of 1921 was announced yesterday. This is the only nomination by petition which has been made thus far for any office of the Junior or Sophomore classes.

Today is the last on which petitions nominating officers for these two classes will be received, and all petitions must bear the signatures of 35 members of the class. Candidates for the offices of President, Vice-President, and Secretary-Treasurer are to be nominated. Juniors should give their petitions to A Horween, President, at the CRIMSON Building, and Sophomores, to J. A. Sessions, Secretary-Treasurer, at Randolph 32 before 7 o'clock tonight. In the event that an insufficient number of petitions are received the present class officers will make the nominations for officers not later than tomorrow. The elections will take place on Tuesday, January 21.

Additional nominations to those recently announced in the CRIMSON for the Student Council from the three upper classes must be made by petition of 50 members of the candidate's class. These must be in the hands of E. A. Hill '19, at the CRIMSON Building by 7 o'clock tonight.

The election of the Senior Class Secretary and Committees will also take place on Tuesday. Petitions for additional nominations for these offices must be made by 25 members of the class and given to E. A. Hill '19, chairman, by 7 o'clock Sunday evening.