DRAMATIC CLUB SETS DEC. 8 FOR FIRST PLAY IN 2 YEARS

Stage Managers, Publicity Agents, Poster Men and Players Needed.

After years of inactivity the University Dramatic Club will produce its first play of the season December 8. The piece to be presented will be chosen at an early date.

Competitions will be held for positions on the cast, stage and business managers, publicity agents, including poster designers, and for members of the orchestra. This year, owing to the fact that comparatively few of the former members of the club are returned to college, more new members will be elected to the club than are usually taken in. Membership is entirely competitive, and experience is not necessary in any of the competitions. Business and publicity candidates will be called out within a few weeks.

The club has been the only organization of its kind to write and produce its own plays. In 1914 it took its production of "Peter, Peter Pumpkin Eater" to New York and met with great success.

The club plans to do the same with this year's production.

The officers of the club this year are: R. J. Bushnell '19, president; E. H. Morse '21, vice-president; C. C. Ryan '20, treasurer, and J. Paxton Occ., secretary.