1500 CHEER TEAM IN ITS FINAL WORK-OUT

YALE IN STADIUM TODAY

Nearly 1500 students marched down to the Stadium yesterday afternoon behind the University Band in order to show the football team that every member of the University backed them up in their supreme struggle on Saturday. Although Team A ran off the field shortly after the crowd arrived, the stands were treated to a short exhibition of Yale plays by two elevens picked from the second squad. Teams B and C also ran through a signal drill before the afternoon's practice broke up.

Cheering for individuals, coaches, the team, and for Dennis and Mike of the Locker Building force, led by R. W. Emmons, 3rd, '20, and songs led by V. B. Kellet Occ., kept the student-body warm during their stay in the Stadium.

Rest in Manchester Tomorrow.

Last night the men went down to the Essex County Country Club at Manchester in order to have a complete rest before tomorrow's game. To wind up their peaceful sojourn H. Elliott '22 and J. Sargent '22 will give an entertainment of specialty numbers to the squad on Friday evening.

While the University team is taking its ease "in the woods," the Eli squad will stay at the Belmont Country Club and will come in to the Stadium for a short work-out today.