Song and Dance Acts at Keith's

Corinne Tilton leads the bill at Keith's this week under the name of "The Chatter Box Doll." She appears in a "Chameleon Revue," consisting of a series of songs and dances, and together with the other members of her company, displays some particularly effective costumes. Another singing and dancing act is that of Muldoon. Franklin and Rose, which is fully as good as that of the headliner.

Mr. and Mrs. Jimmie Barry present a humorous and well-acted skit, "The Rube." The Baroness de Hollub (Harriett Lorraine) is most entertaining in a comic sketch with Harry Crawford entitled "Fifty Loves." Songs, dances, a running fire of jokes, and an exhibition of different types of vamping compose this act, which receives considerable applause.

Dave Roth contributes a versatile offering of piano playing, singing and dancing. Flo Lewis presents a line of new and catchy songs, and Bob Hall is well received as the "Extemporaneous Chap." Some statue posing by Margaret Stewart and William Downing and the Lazier-Worth Co. in "An Evening at Home" complete the bill.