"47 WORKSHOP" CALLS OUT MEN WHO WISH STAGE WORK

Applicants Will Help Stage Manager and Electricians--Schedule Arranged for Plays

Plans for the current season are materializing in the "47 Workshop." Already December 17th and 18th have been set for the first performances of the year and, though it has not been definitely decided upon, it is likely that the Workshop will concentrate on one long play for this production. Rehearsals for the cast, now being formed, will begin soon. A tentative schedule has been made up for the other performances of the season as follows: in the second week of March, in the first week of April, and, possibly, in the second week of May.

There is an exceptional opportunity this year for any member of the University who would like to assist the stage manager, or the chief electricians, of the "47 Workshop" productions of the coming season, to make a position in the "47 Workshop" company. Those who are willing to help in all, or in a majority, of the season's productions--with the idea of working up to stage manager or to the actual producing of plays--will first chance, but it may be possible to give a temporary position to those who are able to assist in only one play. All applicants for the stage end should send, before Friday, November 26, in a letter marked Stage Department, their name and a stamped and addressed envelope, to the Office of 47 Workshop, Lower Massachusetts Hall, Cambridge, in order that they may be notified when and where to report.