APPLY FOR YALE TICKETS

84,000 ALREADY FILED

Applications for tickets to the Yale game must be handed in at the H. A. A. office before 6 o'clock today as extensions of time will not be granted under any conditions inasmuch as applications for 84,000 seats have already been filed and there are only 72,000 seats available in the Bowl. Undergraduates may apply for seats to be used by friends, but must so state on the blank, and such applications will be filled if there are sufficient seats left after the "personal use" applications are considered.

Tickets Must be Called For

All students now in the University who wish to apply must make out their applications in person at the office of the Athletic Association. Tickets allotted on these blanks will not be mailed but must be called for at the office of the Association during the five days preceding the date of the game, November 20.

Persons wishing to sit together may file their applications together, but such applications will be filled with those of the lowest classification included. Applications will not be filled together unless filed together, and cannot be put together afterwards.

The rules against speculation will be enforced strictly. A violation of the agreement of the expression of intention on the blank to keep one of the seats personally will be considered sufficient ground for black list.

Every applicant will be held responsible for the tickets allotted to him. Any Harvard man whose tickets are sold or offered for sale, at a premium, will be blacklisted.