TO HEAR FAMOUS NEWSPAPER MAN TONIGHT AT 8

SPEAKS IN UNION LIVING ROOM

"Personal Contact With Recent Events in the News" will be the subject of the talk by Mark Sulivan '00, famous newspaper correspondent, speaking in the fifth of the Union's main lecture series to be held in the Living Room of the Union at 8 o'clock this evening. Mr. Sullivan advised the management of the Union, in a telegram received late yesterday afternoon, of this subject for his lecture, making a change from that previously announced, and emphasizing the fact that he would speak informally and welcome questions from the floor. T. S. Lamont '21, President of the CRIMSON, will introduce Mr. Sullivan. The lecture will be open to all members of the Union.

Arrives Late This Morning

On his arrival late this morning, Mr. Sullivan will be met at the Back Bay station by a reception committee representing the Union and the University, which will escort him to the Harvard Club, where a room has been reserved for him. Accompanied by this committee, Mr. Sullivan will then proceed to Cambridge for a luncheon to be given in his honor by the Signet Society at 1 o'clock.

An informal tea will be given for Mr. Sullivan in the Union at 4.30 o'clock, when he will meet members of the Faculty and specially invited undergraduates, while in the Trophy Room of the Union at 7 o'clock the CRIMSON Board will give a dinner at which Mr. Sullivan is to be the guest of honor.

After practicing law in New York for two years, following his graduation from the Law School in 1903, Mr. Sullivan became connected with Collier's Weekly, holding the editorship of this magazine from 1912 to 1917. He has devoted himself to politics for several years, and has come to be recognized as one of the best authorities in the country on political questions and the men in public life. Mr. Sullivan is now on the staff of the New York Evening Post.