Wrestlers Prepare for Match With Brunonians Saturday Afternoon

Having defeated Tufts, Springfield, and Princeton, the University wrestling team is now preparing for its fourth meet of the season, with Brown, which takes place on Saturday afternoon, at the Hemenway Gymnasium. Since the Providence team failed to win a single bout in its recent meet with Yale, the Crimson mat-men are expecting an easy victory.

Considerable interest is being evinced in the bout between Nichols, captain of the Brunonians, who also captained the football team last fall, and J. F. Brown '22, in the heavyweight class. Brown has only been defeated once this season, and then on a decision, by his strong Princeton opponent, Carpenter.

For this meet, the mats will be moved from the wrestling room down to the basketball court below, in anticipation of a large number of spectators, and twenty-five cents admission will be charged. Arthur Mather, of the Boston Herald, a former heavy-weight champion of New England, who lost his championship to Dr. Paul Withington '09, has been secured as referee for Saturday's match.