ANNUAL FALL TRACK MEET TO BE HELD NEXT THURSDAY

Medals Will be Given Winners--Men Entering Must Sign Up and Arrange for Physical Examinations

The annual fall handicap track meet open to all members of the University, will be held on Thursday, October 27, according to an announcement of the Track Management. Gold, silver, and bronze med is will be given the winners of the first three places.

Men wishing to enter the meet may sign up in blue books at Leavitt and Peirce's, the Union, the H. A. A., the locker building, and the Freshman dormitories. Entries will close October 25. All men not on the squad who have not had physical examinations this fall, must make their own arrangements for an examination at Wadsworth House before the meet.

The following events are scheduled: 100-yard dash, quarter mile run, half mile run, mile run, 120-yard low hurdles, 65-yard high hurdles, broad jump, high jump, pole vault, discus throw, and javelin throw.

An honorary degree of Doctor of Laws will be conferred on Marshal Foch by Yale University at a special convocation November 11, according to plans announced by the Secretary of Yale.