BUSINESS SCHOOL TO LIMIT NUMBER TO 300

Present Facilities of the School Inadequate to Take Care of Larger Student Body--New Ruling to Go Into Effect May 1

The Business School has definitely decided to put a limit on the number of men it will admit to the School next year. Not more than 300 men will be accepted as members of the entering class. This means practically that next year's first-year class will not be allowed to exceed in size the class admitted this year, which numbered 303 men.

Dean Donham explained that having raised the tuition fee to $400, the School is under obligation to give instruction of the highest quality, and that this can be assured only if the size of the School is limited each year to the number the School is organized to handle. Continued growth such as has gone on in recent years would bring about inevitably a lowering of educational standards unless the numbers admitted are fixed with reference to the staff as it exists from year to year.

Men who apply up to May 1, 1921, will be admitted on the old entrance requirements of a degree from a satisfactory college. The registration fee will be $10. After May 1 applications must be accompanied by a complete transcript of the applicant's college record. This record will be used in part as evidence in selecting those to be admitted to the School.