COACH WACHTER DIRECTS STIFF 1925 PRACTICE

Developing Three-Man Offence in Forward Line of Freshman Five--Team Will Meet Boston Y. M. C. A. at 1925 Athletic Building Tomorrow

Members of the 1925 basketball squad were put through their paces again yesterday afternoon for the first time since the contest with Tufts last Friday, members of Teams A and B taking part in a stiff 40-minute scrimmage.

Coach Wachter, who had charge of the squad in the absence of Coach Tolbert, laid special emphasis on passing, as well as developing a new forward line offensive play, three men going down the floor together. Although there was a notable decrease of aggressive power in the yearlings' play yesterday, this fact may be attributed to the gruelling contest with Tufts 1925 whom the Freshmen met last week, and there is every reason to believe that the yearlings will be in their usual form against the Boston Y. M. C. A. quintet tomorrow.

The line-up for yesterday's scrimmage, in which Team A ran up a score of 20-9 against the seconds, follows: TEAM A  TEAM B Samson Merriam, r.f.  l.g., W. A. Morrison J. L. Scully, l.f.  r.g., S. M. Quivey J. F. King, c.  c., R. A. McElroy D P. Loker, r.g.  l.f., I. M. Barnett A. W. Samborski, l.g.  r.f., J. E. Bunting

The 1925 Basketball Schedule, as recently approved by the Athletic Committee, calls for only 12 games as against the 18 originally planned. Following the contest with the Boston Y. M. C. A. quintet tomorrow, the yearling five has an intermission of ten days before it comes up against New Hampshire State.