WRESTLING TEAM FOR NEW YORK MEET PICKED

Final Elimination Bouts Held Yesterday--Seven Men on Squad to Face Boys' Club -- Team Trials Show Reversion of Form

As a result of the final elimination bouts held yesterday afternoon, seven men were picked to represent the University when the wrestling team journeys to New York on Saturday to meet the Boys' Club of that city. The team will consist of Captain H. B. Walker '23, W. G. Cole '24, R. LeB, Daggett '23, H. L. Freedman '23, L. F. Holmes '24, Benoni Lockwood Jr. '22, and D. H. Sanders '22.

The trials yesterday showed a few reversions of form, but the team will remain substantially the same as the one that defeated the Y. M. C. U. aggregation last Friday. In the 135-pound class L. F. Holmes won from Morris Michelson '24 by a time decision. R. LeB, Daggett '23 beat George Karelitz '24 by decision in a protracted match of nine minutes in the 145-pound division. In the 158-pound series W. G. Cole '24 succeeded in downing L. H. Oppenheim '22 in an eight minute bout. D. H. Sanders '22 gained a decision over C. L. Abernethy Jr. '22 and in the final event of the afternoon Benoni Lockwood '22 succeeded in retaining his place on the team.