CRIMSON HOCKEY MEN TO FACE B.A.A. TOMORROW

Sure to Meet Strong Opposition--University Team Will Have Complete Rest Today--Has Had No Chance for Practice Since M.I.T. Game

The University hockey men will take a complete lay-off today, in order that they may be in first-class condition for tomorrow night's game with the B.A.A. sextet for the benefit of the Baker Memorial Rink. This contest promises to be the hardest since the Crimson met Toronto early in the season.

Coach Claflin will have no opportunity before the game to smooth out in actual practice the defeats shown against M.I.T. Friday. The University displayed fine all-around playing in the last half of the game against the Engineers, but Coach Claflin was not at all satisfied with the work in the opening period. The Crimson still has a marked tendency to start slowly. If, due to this, the B.A.A. players are able to gain a small lead over the University at the beginning it may result disastrously for the Crimson.

The B.A.A. team will be composed in the main of former University players and for that reason the contest will be of more than ordinary interest to Crimson hockey enthusiasts.