PICK CLASS TENNIS TEAMS

Series of Inter-Class Matches to Start on Monday--Indoor Winter Squad to be Selected as Result of Matches

The inter-class tennis teams were picked yesterday and will meet next week to compete for the championship. On Monday, October 30, the Senior team will play first the Juniors and then the Sophomores, and on Tuesday, October 31, the Junior team will meet the Sophomores.

If there are more men who wish to be on these teams, they may challenge any of the three lowest ranked men on their own class team, play the match today, and report the score to the captain of their class team. Any man on the teams who is dissatisfied with his ranking may challenge the player immediately above him.

The indoor squad, which practices at the Longwood courts throughout the winter, will be selected from the results of these matches.

The ranking of the men on the teams is as follows:

1923

G. C. Guild (captain), J. D. Farnham, L. R. Frost, Elisha Tarplin, J. M. Cabot, R. C. Bostwick.

1924

C. W. Farnham (captain), E. K. Davis, Donald Stralem, J. M. Hopkins, L. H. Rouillion, N. B. Wildes.

1925

W. W. Ingraham (Captain), Alden Briggs, Louis Bondi, W. P. Dixon, J. P. Duncan, J. T. Glessner.