YEARLING SQUAD LEAVES FOR PRINCETON TODAY

Twenty-Eight Players Will Make Trip--Face Tigers in Palmer Stadium Tomorrow--Mosely, Howe, Cheek, and McGlone in Crimson Backfield

With the determination to break the deadlocks of the last two years between the University and Princeton Freshman football teams 28 members of the yearling football squad will leave at 1.10 o'clock this afternoon for Princeton to face the Tiger cubs in the Palmer Stadium tomorrow. The players will spend tonight in New York.

Light practice was held yesterday afternoon and Coach Snow dismissed his squad early. Dummy scrimmage and a long signal drill was the order of the day, with the drop-kickers and punters devoting a considerable time to perfecting their work. With the wind in his favor, McGlone dropped several over from the 35-yard line and a few from the 40-yard mark. The burden of the punting against the Tigers will fall upon Cheek, former Exeter star. The Crimson player has been getting consistently good distances all season, and the yearlings should hold their own against the Orange and Black eleven in this department of the game.

Mosely, Howe, and Cheek are slated to start in the backfield, with McGlone at quarter. This quartet is light but fast, and should be able to make consistent gains, especially around ends.

The University and the Orange and Black teams have equal records behind them, each team having two victories, two defeats, and one tie to its credit. The only team which both elevens have faced is Andover, the result of each game being a scoreless tie. Although overwhelmed 21-0 by the Eli yearlings last Saturday, the Tigers threatened the Blue goal-line several times, due mainly to the excellent punting of Gates.

The 1926 team is expected to line up as follows tomorrow: ends; Grannis and Combs; tackles, Phillips and Nash; guards, C. H. Bradford and Daniels; center, Adie; quarterback, McGlone; half-backs, Mosely and Howe; fullback, Cheek.