PIERIAN CONCERT SATURDAY

First Concert Will be Given at Architectural Club on November 4 at 7.30 o'Clock

The Pierian Sodality Orchestra will give the first concert of its 1922-23 season at the Architectural Club in Boston on Saturday, November 4, at 7.30 o'clock. This concert will revive the custom of 20 years ago, when the orchestra played annually at this club.

The second concert on the schedule is with the University Glee and Musical Clubs, the Princeton Glee and Musical Clubs, the Princeton Glee and Musical Clubs, and the Princeton Orchestra at Sanders Theatre on the evening before the Princeton game, November 10, at 8.45 o'clock. The orchestra will play the "Cortege" from the "Queen of Sheba" by Gounod, and "Up the Street" by Morse.

The management has urged players of the bassoon, the oboe, or the bass viol, to report at the next rehearsal on Monday evening, November 6, at 7.30 o'clock in the Music Building, as the orchestra is in need of these instruments. Cornet players can arrange at this time for instruction in the French horn and other brass instruments from Mr. G. L. Patterson '00, a former player in the Pierian Orchestra.