NEW SYSTEM FOR 1926 WRESTLING STARTS TODAY

Practice Will be Held Five Times a Week--Strong Squad Expected--Coach Judson Will Stage Series of Exhibition Bouts

Beginning today Freshman wrestling practice will be held five times a week instead of three, and with many candidates expected to report for the University team on Monday the Freshman hours will be restricted from 3 to 5 o'clock, and the University hours from 4 to 6 o'clock. The yearlings are beginning to develop rapidly under the instruction of Coach Judson, and there is every prospect of a strong squad from which to pick a team. In order to form a more accurate opinion of the different men a series of exhibition bouts will be staged some time before the holidays. The system employed last year of a regular series of challenge bouts by members of squads B and C for places on squad A will also be used again this year.

Exhibition by Professionals

Following his last year's custom, Coach Judson had two professional heavyweights, Eustace and Binkley, give short exhibition matches with him yesterday in order to show the members of the squad certain principles and methods to be followed in wrestling under the amateur rules. Various professionals will come out throughout the season and assist Coach Judson in his work.

The office located in the Freshman Gymnasium has been converted into a locker room for the University wrestlers.