FRESHMAN WRESTLERS MEET

Will Hear Captain Freedman and Coach Judson Today--Practice to Begin Next Week--University Men May Join

All Freshmen interested in wrestling will meet this afternoon at 5 o'clock in the Freshman Athletic Building, when H. J. Freedman '23, captain of the University team, and Coach Frank Judson will outline the plans for the season.

Practice on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday afternoons will begin next week; members of the University squad will be admitted to this work until the beginning of the University season late in November. From that time forward the University squad will have no bouts with the Freshmen, but will hold their practice in a separate room.

The bouts with other colleges will be held this winter in the basketball hall of the Freshman Athletic Building, either in the afternoons or in the evenings after basketball practice is finished.

There will be a meeting of all candidates for the Freshman wrestling managership at the Freshman Athletic Building at 4.45 o'clock this afternoon, when the work of the competition will be explained.