ANNOUNCE PLANS FOR ANNUAL JUNIOR DANCE TO BE HELD MARCH 9

OFFICERS OF 1923 AND 1925 TO BE INVITED

The annual Junior Dance will be held on Friday evening, March 9, in Memorial Hall, according to an announcement made yesterday afternoon by the Junior Dance Committee. It has been decided to hold the dance in this hall because the floor space and room for boxes is much greater than that available at the Union, where the dance was held last year.

The officers of the Junior class have appointed James Todd Baldwin '24 of Chestnut Hill as an additional member of the Dance Committee; he will serve as box chairman. The committee has been at work for some time and is now completing arrangements for the music and food.

A detailed account of the plans for the dance will be given at the Junior Smoker to be held Tuesday, December 12. Because of the rapidity with which the work has been carried forward, it is expected that the final announcements and application blanks will be in the mails immediately after the Christmas recess. The invitations and programs will be ready for distribution at a later date.

In accordance with the practice of previous years, the Dance Committee has announced that the following men are eligible to attend the dance:

(1.) Men who entered College with the class of 1924.

(2). Men who entered College as unclassified students, and who have been classified with 1924 (this does not apply, however, to dropped Juniors).

(3). Senior officers of the class of 1923.

(4). Officers of the class of 1925.

(5). Members of last year's Junior Dance Committee.