DRAMATIC CLUB ADOPTS NEW PLAN FOR MARCH PRODUCTIONS

Will Produce Two One-Act Plays, Result in Every Detail of Work by Club Members--Limited Audiences

At a meeting of the members to be held at 7.15 o'clock this evening in Room 5 of the Union, the Dramatic Club will enter upon a hitherto untried field of activity by completing the arrangements for the private production of two one-act plays. Each of the plays will be the result in every detail of work by members of the club. In order to give those connected with one department of the club an opportunity to gain wider experience, or to estimate their ability in another department, there will be a coach, stage manager, and special producing staff for both plays. Two performances will be given to which past and present members of the club, the patronesses of the club, and members of the 47 Workshop will be invited.

The choice of plays will be definitely made tonight and all the necessary details of production fully discussed. Trials for those members who wish to act in either of the plays will be held immediately after the business meeting in order that the plays may be put into rehearsal as soon as possible. The names of the plays and the dates of production, probably early in March, will be announced later.