WRESTLERS PREPARE FOR YALE MATCH SATURDAY

Freshmen Hold Final Elimination Bouts Today--Both Crimson Teams Meet Elis Saturday--Captain Lowry Returns to Yearling Squad

The final elimination bouts for the Freshman wrestling team, which faces the Yale grapplers Saturday in Hemenway Gymnasium, will take place this afternoon at 4 o'clock. The University mat-men who also meet the Elis in Cambridge Saturday will hold their last trials tomorrow.

In the 135-pound class L. F. Holmes '24 and M. Michelson '24 will wrestle; in the 158-pound class, D. H. Sanders '22 and J. F. D'Wolf '24; in the 175-pound class, C. L. Abernethy Jr. '22 and Francis Rouillard '23. Captain E. G. Lowry of the yearlings will take part in practice today for the first time since his recovery from injuries.

For the Yale matches the contestants must weigh in Saturday noon. Only one pound over weight will be allowed. Under the old rules which will be in effect Saturday, the competitors will wrestle for 9 minutes, unless there is a fall. If the match goes the limit, the decision will be awarded to the man who has been on top 60 seconds more than his opponent. If neither man has obtained this advantage, the opponents will wrestle two extra 3-minute periods.