GLEE CLUB TO PUBLISH BOOK CONCERNING TRIP IN EUROPE

Work on Publication by Members Already Well Advanced--Prefaces by Dr. A. T. Davison '06 and Professor E. C. Moore

The University Glee Club has announced that it will publish a book on its summer trip to Europe. A committee composed of undergraduates who accompanied the club on its travels has been at work on the material for several months and all the manuscripts will be ready for revision in the next few days. Besides a complete account of the trip the book will contain a generous assortment of photographs taken by the men. Two prefaces, by Dr. A. T. Davison '06, director of the club, and Professor E. C. Moore, who was the official representative of the University, will be another feature of the book.

Definite plans as to the date of publication can not yet be made as there are many details to be considered, but it is expected that things should be in shape in a few months for the press.

The writing of the material, which is rapidly nearing completion, has been distributed among members of the committee so that one man covers only a certain part of the trip. The story will start with the departure of the club on June 11 and it will follow its travels through the 14 cities of Europe, giving a complete description of the visits in France, Germany, and Italy.