LACROSSE TEAM TO FACE STRONG TEAMS ON TRIP

Will Meet Princeton, Pennsylvania, and Army Twelves--Cadets Have Exceptionally Powerful Aggregation --To Take Fifteen Players

The University lacrosse team will leave Monday on its annual spring trip on which it will meet Princeton, Pennsylvania, and the Army.

On Tuesday the University twelve will oppose Princeton on the latter's field in the opening game of the season. It will he the first time in more than a dozen years that the two universities have met in lacrosse. Little is known as to the strength of the inexperienced Tiger aggregation, although they defeated New York University in a one-sided game.

The team will spend Wednesday night at the Walton Hotel in Philadelphia and will meet the University of Pennsylvania team on Thursday. The Quaker team was defeated 7-0 by the Oxford-Cambridge twelve last week, but otherwise has had a victorious season to date.

On Saturday the Crimson will meet the strong Army aggregation at West Point. The cadets have a veteran team and will probably prove to be the strongest opponent of the three.

The fifteen players and two managers who will make the trip are as follows: J. K. Bragger '22, W. D. Cole '24, J. R. Dallinger '22, E. H. Gallup '23, H. W. Hardy '22, A. C. Jackson '22, R. P. Kantor '23, W. S. Lindsley '23, T. C. Pratt '22; Francis Rouillard '23, B. F. Scheffren '24, W. G. Thomas '24, D. H. Trainor '23, L. B. Young '23, E. H. Wobber '23, Manager G. E. Darling '22, and Assistant Manager J. H. Wyman '23.