UNIVERSITY AND 1925 ENTRIES PICKED TODAY

Coach Bingham Will Hold Time Trials in Stadium This Afternoon--Yearlings' Line-Up to be Based on Results of Interdormitory Meet

After two days of fairly light workouts following the Yale meet Coach Bingham will hold time trials for his runners this afternoon in the Stadium to determine what men will make the Princeton trip. Coach Tolbert of the 1925 squad will also decide upon the personnel of his team for the Tiger meet in the Stadium Saturday by an informal inter-dormitory meet to be held on the new track. The first event, the hammer-throw, will begin at 2.15 o'clock, and the last, the low hurdles, at 4.30.

Coach Bingham is planning to take about 40 men to confront the Orange and Black in the Palmer Stadium Saturday. Practically every one who placed against Yale last week will go on the trip. This will leave some twenty additional men to be picked in this afternoon's trials. The Crimson squad, accompanied by Coaches Bingham and Farrell and Manager Rowe, will leave for a New York City Friday afternoon.

The 1925 inter-dormitory meet, won last year by Standish Hall, will be open to every man in the Freshman class. Members of the track squad will compete as part of their regular practice. The following men have been appointed captains: G. E. Kemp, of the Standish Hall; J. H. Smith, of the Gore; and A. F. Jones, of the Smith Halls team.

The Princeton-Crimson yearling meet in the Stadium Saturday will not take place until 3.30 o'clock after the annual Harvard Interscholastic meet, which will begin at 1.30 o'clock. Twenty-one schools will take part in this meet, which last season was won by Andover.

The complete list of schools entered together with the number of men representing them is as follows: Andover, 30; Attleboro High, 8; Boston English, 14; Cambridge High and Latin, 13; High School of Commerce, 5; Exeter, 27; Framingham, 11; Huntington, 12; Lynn Classical, 8; Lynn English, 15; Moses Brown, 6; Pawtucket, R. I., 6; Quincy, 10; Rindge Technical, 4; St. John's Preparatory, 6; Sharon, 3; Winthrop, 6; Woburn, 3; Worcester, 20; North High, Worcester, 1.