KEY MEN TO FACE YALE SCHOLARS ON DIAMOND

BANQUET AT HARVARD CLUB TO FOLLOW GAME

At 3.30 o'clock this afternoon the University chapter of Phi Beta Kappa baseball nine will meet the team of the Yale branch of the organization on the Freshman diamond on Soldiers Field. After the game the Yale players will be the guests of the home team at the annual banquet of the chapter at 7.30 o'clock in the Harvard Club. Phi Beta Kappa men from other chapters have been invited to attend the dinner and may obtain tickets from Professor W.G. Howard '07, the Graduate Secretary, at 91 Garden Street, Cambridge. The presiding officer at the banquet tonight will be Jeffries Wyman Jr. '23, the Undergraduate Secretary.

Thursday and yesterday the University representatives held intensive practices, and before the game today will have another stiff work-out. The Yale team, which according to all reports has been doing much practicing during the last two weeks, will arrive in Cambridge shortly after noon today. W.J. Casey '24 on the mound and G.G. Dolphin '24 behind the bat will probably start as the battery for the home team, while the Yale twirler and receiver have not been announced.