BUSINESS SCHOOL HAS REPRESENTATIVE STAFF

ALL SIX ASSISTANT DEANS HAVE M.B.A. DEGREES

The extent to which the Graduate School of Business Administration is a national institution was revealed yesterday by figures made public by the Business School for the first time showing the collegiate representation of its executive staff.

Of the eleven members of the staff, only four are graduates of Harvard College, the remainder come from institutions scattered over the length and breadth of the country from Bowdoin to the Universities of Idaho and Colorado.

Dean W. B. Donham '98, Mr. M. P. MacNair '16, assistant director of the Bureau of Business Research, Mr. C. E. Fraser '10, office manager of the Bureau, end Mr. C. C. Eaton '02, Librarian of the Business School are Harvard graduates. Of the six assistant Deans, all have come from other colleges and all have taken the M.B.A. in Cambridge since 1919. The first Assistant Dean, Mr. D. K. David, graduated from the University of Idaho in 1916. The remainder are: Mr. C. P. Biddell, Ohio University 1917, Mr. N. H. Borden, University of Colorado 1919, Mr. J. P. Sedgwick, Williams College and the University of Lyons, France, Mr. H. H. Thurlby, University of Michigan 1917, and Mr. D. W. Malott, University of Kansas, 1921.

Dr. M. T. Copeland, director of the Bureau of Business Research, graduated from Bowdoin in 1916, while Mr. R. P. Lenihan, an assistant director, is from business life.