CRIMSON TO PRINT SERIES OF VOCATIONAL ARTICLES

The CRIMSON in cooperation with the University's Committee on Choice of Vocations will begin publishing next week a series of articles by prominent men in the leading vocations with a view toward giving all students, and especially Seniors, an idea of how to get a start in the field they have chosen to enter. An article will appear on Tuesday and on Friday of each week, the first one being published next Tuesday.

The men who are writing for the series will try to give their opinions particularly on the sort of questions that frequently arise at this time of the year in mind of the Senior who has got only so far as to deciding what general field he want s to enter, but has no leads to a job and does not care much where he starts in so long as he can believe that the hob he takes offers an opportunity for advancement towards the goal he has set for himself.

The names of the men who have been selected to write for the series, together with the title of their articles and publication date for each will be announced in Monday's CRIMSON.