POLITICAL CONFERENCE AT RADCLIFFE OPENS TODAY

Several Harvard Professors to Speak in Foreign Affairs Symposium

A three-day conference on "Foreign Affairs" under the auspices of the School of Politics opens today at Agassiz House, Cambridge. The conference is being conducted with the cooperation of Radcliffe College by the Massachusetts League of Women Voters.

The first address will be given by Dr. George Grafton Wilson, Professor of International Law at the University, at 10.20 o'clock this morning. He will talk on "Grotius and After". He is a well known authority on international law, and has published among other books "The First Year of the League of Nations."

Immediately after this address John P. Johnson, Immigration Commissioner of the Port of Boston, will talk on "Immigration Laws of the United States." This speech will be followed by a round table discussion of immigration problems.

At 4 o'clock this afternoon Professor Manley O. Hudson of the University will deliver an address on "The Publication of Treaty Engagements". Professor Budson, who was a member of the American delegation at the Paris Peace Conference, has been associated with the League of Nations Secretariat, and was legal adviser to the Washington International Labor Conference. He has been very active in support of the World Court and the League.

At 8.30 o'clock this evening Frank W. Taussig '79. Professor of Economics at the University, will speak to the Conference on "International Trade and Peace between Nations". Addresses by various other prominent figures will also be given during the day.

The Conference is open to all members of the University and of Radcliffe College, and to all others who wish to attend. The admission fee is 75 cents to an individual meeting or $3 to the entire conference.