1929 FACES EXETER AT SOLDIERS FIELD TODAY

Schoolboys Defeated by Yale Freshmen 13-0 -- Are in Good Physical Condition

The 1929 football team will face a defeated but hopeful and well conditioned Exeter eleven at 2.30 o'clock this afternoon on Soldiers Field, in the second game of the season.

For the first time in several years the previous Yale Freshman game has left Exeter uncrippled for the following contest with the Crimson Freshmen. With the exception of a few minor injuries the Exeter squad is in fine physical shape following the 13 to 0 defeat administered by the 1929 Yale team last Saturday.

Coach Campbell is planning to start practically the same team which lined up fc. the opening kickoff in the 0 to 0 tie game with Andover last Saturday. French, who has been the most consistent performer among the Crimson ball-carriers, and who carried the burden of the offensive last week, is out with a slight injury and will not start the game today. Baldwin will be in French's place at left half and the kickoff, although French may see service in the later stages of the contest.

Ellis, the sensational school boy quarterback who was largely responsible for Exeter's 14 to 0 win over the Crimson last fall, and Carver are reported to have received minor injuries last Saturday, but will both be in the lineup this afternoon. Coach Blake has been holding secret practice since last Wednesday and is being assisted by a former Dartmouth end. Freshmen  Exeter Prior l.e.  l.e. G. Gilligan Harrison l.t.  l.t. Marting Parkinson l.g.  l.g. Byron Kernan c.  c. Love Robinson r.g.  r.g. Kales Clark r.t.  r.t. Langillo O'Connell r.e.  r.e. Easthagen Putnam q.b.  q.b. Ellis Mills I.h.  I.h. Carver Baldwin r.h.  r.h. Marsters Cunningham f.b.  f.b. Thompson