UNIVERSITY SOCCERMEN FACE UNBEATEN ORANGE AND BLACK OUTFIT THIS AFTERNOON

Crimson Team Tied Amherst and Lost to Cornell, Penn, and Dartmouth

Tomorrow afternoon at 3 o'clock, the University soccer eleven will meet the Princeton team on soldiers Field in Harvard's third intercollegiate clash.

In their two previous league battles, the University booters have twice tasted defeat, losing a close game to Cornell, and being overwhelmed last Saturday by a strong outfit from the University of Pennsylvania. Dartmouth, though not in the league, also has to its credit a win over the Crimson eleven which has beaten only the Clan Lindsay, and tied Amherst.

Coach White is by no means confident of his team's chances against Princeton tomorrow, for the tigers, who for several seasons have ranked high in the intercollegiate Soccer League, are again considered to be one of the strongest aggregations in the East.

Tiger Routed Williams in Opener

Against Williams, in their opening game two weeks ago, the Tigers showed a keeness of attack that enabled them to roll up a total of 12 points, while the Purple failed to direct one successful shot into the tiger's cage.

Last week, Princeton battled the strong Havertord eleven, picked by many to win premier honors in the League, to a 22 tie. It was a case of two equality matched elevens meeting on a soggy field that did not allow either team to show its best brand of play.

The lineup for tomorrow's game will probably he as follows: Harvard  Princeton Thomas, g.  g. Colebrook Tarnowsky, r.f.h.  r.f.b. McCabe Phaneuf l.f.b.  l.f.b. Cutts MacKinnon r.h.b.  r.h.b. James Rubin l.h.b.  l.h.b. fisher Wickersham c.h.b.  c.h.b. Shearer Driggs o.l.  o.l. Waters Crooks i.l.  i.l. Handy Trevett, c.  c. Saunders Gans i.r.  i.r. Squired Gherardi e.r.  e.r. Ritchic