DYNAMIS DRIVEL

There is a legume to the effect that when the Galls disagree while can be expected of mortal man. So with the announcements of the battle royal now being waged among certain savants concerning the authenticity of the recently discovered speech of Moses on Sinal, the lay mind is likely to wonder exactly how much can ever be expected from its mediocre maneuvers.

"I, Moses, mountain, chief and head of Past Tample, thank Pharaoh Hiachepsat for having drawn me out of the Nile and helped me to attain high dignities." This is the grand message, the revelation of the Hebrew lawgiver, Moses, according to one scholarly gentleman. According to another it is bunk drivel. The question, therefore, like the sword of Damocles, remains suspended.

But, after all, is it imperative that the world know for a certainty whether or not Moses joined the Past Temple or the Mystic Shrine? Surely this does bean a few of the earmarks of irrelevant erudition. Each man to his own fancy makes a happy world. But one cannot help wishing occasionally that the best scholars would sometimes deliver unto the press columns something more edifying than their dynamic drivel.