TICKETS GOING FAST FOR P. B. H. CLASS DAY SPREAD

TICKETS AND INVITATIONS ON SALE DAILY AT P. B. H.

If the present sale of tickets for the Phillips Brooks House spread on Class Day is any indication, this annual affair will be even more popular this year than last, when over 400 persons attended. During the first six days which the tickets were on sale, nearly 100 were disposed of.

The cause of the increased demand is generally attributed to the success of the spread last year, and to the weather conditions which have prevailed so far this June, which indicate that the Class Day festivities may be dampened by either a smart shower or an all day rain. In the event of any inclement weather, the spread will be held inside Phillips Brooks House.

Price Reduced to $1.10

Although many of the annual spreads in Cambridge have been forced to raise their prices this year the Phillips Brooks House Committee has been able to lower the price of its tickets to $1.10 each, without involving any change in the menu or services of the same high grade caterer who handled the refreshments last year. This reduction, in the face of rising prices elsewhere, is explained by the fact that the price of last year's tickets, which was based on cost, with no profit accruing to Phillips Brooks House, did not anticipate such a heavy attendance. With the present sale of tickets, which continues daily at Phillips Brooks House, insuring a repetition of patronage, it has thus been possible to reduce the price.