UNITY CONFERENCE TO MEET AT BRATTLE HALL

Harvard, M. I. T., Radcliffe and Sargent Sponsor Assembly--To Be Held at 8 O'clock Tonight

The World Unity Conference, sponsored by Harvard, M. I. T., Radcliffe, and Sargent, and the Cambridge Community, will meet in Brattle Hall at 8 o'clock tonight. P. B. Noyes, American member of the Inter-Allied Rhineland Commission, will speak on "Probabilities of War, Immediate and Remote." Dr. J. H. Randall will also speak on "World Unity: The Spirit of the New Age."

The purpose of the World Unity Conferences is to create harmony and understanding amuse all religions, nations and classes. A deeper understanding and stronger spirit of cooperation between people themselves, quite aside from their present political, economic or religions affiliations. The same hospitality is offered to Moslem, Jew or Christian.

The patrons are:

Professor M. O. Rudson, '07, Professor K. F. Mather, and M. A. Check, 'Jr. '26, representing Harvard.

President A. L. Comstock and Dean R. V. Brown, representing Radcliffe: Professor H. G. Pearson, R. P. Jope and W. M. Ross, representing M. I. T.: President and Mrs. L. W. Sargent, representing the Sargent school: and Mrs. F. B. Sayre, Professor J. H. Beale and J. F. Downey, representing the community.