TO PUBLISH CRITIQUE OF HALF COURSES THIS WEEK

The Confidential Guide to College Courses, a feature of the CRIMSON for the last three years, will appear again in these columns this week. The Guide will be similar in all respects to the one published last year in January, and will deal with courses beginning in the second half year. It is published earlier this year due to the fact that all study cards must be filed by December 20.

As heretofore, no attempt will be made to include every course beginning after the midyear examination period; to do so would be both useless and impossible. Only those courses which are deemed of sufficient interest to the general undergraduate body will be considered. The criticism of each course will be an attempt to present a succinct and honest judgment both of the subject and its manner of presentation.

The CRIMSON does not officially endorse the opinions in the Guide, but it does guarantee that they are the sincere and honest expressions of a group of representative students in a position to be able to advise others on the subjects and the instructors of courses.