BACK-TO-CAMBRIDGE DAY COMMITTEE ANNOUNCED

GRADUATES TO BE GUESTS OF H. A. A. IN AFTERNOON

The complete list of the student committee and ushers for Graduates' Day, tomorrow, was announced last night.

The student committee will have charge of the program for the day while the ushers will escort the returning graduates about the College in the morning, after the meeting in the new Fogg Art Museum. The program, which starts at 10:30 o'clock in the morning, continues through an informal entertainment following a buffet supper at the Harvard Club of Boston in the evening. In the afternoon, after luncheon at the Harvard Union, all those attending Graduates' Day will be the guests of the Harvard Athletic Association at Soldiers Field.

The complete list of the student committee and ushers follows:

Student Committee--Alexander Donald '27, Chairman, Eduardo Andrade '28, W. N. Bump '28, J. R. Burke '27, M. A. Cheek '26, L. F. Daley '27, C. F. Fawsett Jr. '29; W. A. Magie 2nd, '28, S. deJ. Osborne Spe G.B.A., W. E. Sould '27, B. H. Strong '28.

Ushers--C. M. Clark Jr. '29, Langdon Dearborn '28, A. O. Fordyce '28, H. N. Higinbotham '28, J. D. Hubbard '29, T. G. Moore '29, C. G. Raymond '28, W. R. Reynolds '27, K. D. Robinson Jr. '29, Howard Slade 2nd. '27, B. W. Stevens '29, C. G. Thompson '27, Moses Williams Jr. '28, C. I. Wylde '27.

Tickets for undergraduates may be purchased at Wadsworth House or the Union at $1.00 for the luncheon and the track meet of $2.00 for luncheon, the track meet, the buffet supper and the entertainment following it at the Harvard Club.